Monday, January 28, 2013

"Pride and Prejudice" Bicentenary Challenge

I am participating in the "Pride and Prejudice" Bicentenary Challenge as set forth here on AustenProse.com.  I am aiming for the the Neophyte range (1-4 selections), though we shall see what I manage.  I intend to read:

1.  Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2.  Pies and Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
3.  The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet by Colleen McCullough

I also intend to watch at least one movie version, probably the 2005.

I may manage more than this, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)