Friday, February 13, 2015

Hoping for a Cowboy Valentine?

As you may know, I'm trying to read more westerns lately.  Partly because I'm writing westerns myself now, and partly because I realized it's ridiculous to love westerns and cowboys as much as I do and not read more cowboy books!  So I've been delving into Zane Grey and Louis L'Amour and so on, but I'm also making an effort to read modern western writers too.  One I've discovered is Elizabeth Grace Foley (read her blog here) -- I've really enjoyed two of her books, The Ranch Next Door and Other Stories and Left-Hand Kelly.  So when I learned that the e-book version of her new novella, Corral Nocturne, is only 99 cents this weekend, I snapped it up.  I'll read it on my phone over the next while and review it here when I'm done, but since I know some of my blogging friends also love clean western stories, I thought I'd give you a heads-up about it being on sale right now!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for the shout-out! That was sweet of you. I hope you like Corral Nocturne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm only a couple pages in, but so far, I'm definitely intrigued by it :-)

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)